Recording workout metrics

Old June 8th 04, 08:04 AM
Jay D.

Default Recording workout metrics

As I sat there looking at a multicolor graph of my run mileage vs. months by
year, it occurred to me that I'm having an awful lot of fun recording and
crunching the metrics I record during my workouts.

I was wondering what metrics people record when they train. When you
analyze your workout data, what queries do you run?

- JayD.

Old June 8th 04, 03:52 PM
Anu Vaidyanathan

Default First Marathon

Folks,
the solution to my foot injury was ice. Anyway, I am thinking of
running a marathon in the middle of september. I consider myself to be in
medium shape. I can bike 138 miles any week and run around 18. Any tips
for a first timer? I have done halves before in 2:30 or less.. it would be
nice to get this done in 5 hours but maybe thats optimistic.

Do let me know.

Cheers
-a

Boom! Baby!