How can I tell a sore ab from other problems like appendicitis?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 8th 05, 03:36 PM
collins

Default How can I tell a sore ab from other problems like appendicitis?

I did a bunch of situps yesterday and now there is a spot near my
belly button that's sore.. I can point to it. Is it a muscle soreness
or something else inside?
Has anyone actually experienced appendicitis and can it be
exercise-induced?
Thanks
A.C.

Sore and inflamed toes oling Running 14 May 9th 05 07:17 PM
Common Pool Chlorine and Breathing Problems Meagan Swimming 1 November 12th 04 07:02 AM
"SuperMarket Me" - A documentary on my health problems from eating supermarket food mrbog Weights 52 February 20th 04 10:06 PM
Low carb diets Weights 194 January 8th 04 11:15 PM
sore calves... not delts? paint8oy Weights 1 October 27th 03 05:14 PM