Opinions about "Fitness pump"

Old January 20th 06, 01:09 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc

Default Opinions about "Fitness pump"

Hello, guys.

Has anyone of you ever used "Fitness pump" -
http://www.erlebnisladen.de/cgi-bin/...?showd590,,639

If so, could you share your experience with me? Is it really useful for
a complete fitness-newbie? Would you recommend that I buy it?

Thank you in advance.

Old January 20th 06, 05:41 PM
Gene Gene is offline
Junior Member

Location: Northamptonshire

Hi,
Never heard of Fitness Pump. If it involves a gym or a class then it is a rip off. Buy a couple DVD's from Tesco, Asda, Woolworths...Yogalates and Pilates for Dummies is my two favourits and they will gently introduce a newby to fitness into very effective routine that can last anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour depending whether you have the time or not. And no exspense of monthly fees, special clothing, just move some furniture so you have space and maybe pick up a cheap yoga mat at any store. I have gotten in better shape and lost weight on my own and saved loads of money compared to going to a gym. My husband has bought a weight bench and some weights and is getting stronger and more toned and so I may have a go on these tomarrow. Check out my site if you have time... Vibrastore.com
All the Best,
Gene