Blood Type Diet Takes Evolutionary Leap

Old March 3rd 08, 05:41 AM posted to soc.senior.health+fitness,misc.fitness.misc
Steve O'Keefe

Default Blood Type Diet Takes Evolutionary Leap

I have permission from Broadway Books to distribute an excerpt from
the revolutionary new book, "The GenoType Diet," by Dr. Peter J.
D'Adamo, author of the blockbuster bestseller, "Eat Right 4 Your
Type."

Dr. D'Adamo helped millions of people achieve better health through
eating properly for their blood type. In "The GenoType Diet," his work
takes an evolutionary leap. Based on years of research into human
genetics, "The GenoType Diet" is a sophisticated approach to healthy
eating and weight loss based on six common genetic profiles. Why six?

"Why are there four blood types," the author asks. He didn't make up
these profiles -- they naturally surface through analysis of vast
amounts of data connecting blood type, disease, and genetics. The six
"GenoTypes" derive from genetically-encoded survival strategies that
cause some people to hoard fat, others to be allergic to grains,
others to have trouble digesting dairy products, and so on.

"The GenoType Diet" will help you quickly determine your GenoType
using a simple questionnaire. Then Dr. D'Adamo provides nutritional
guidance based on your genetic tendencies that can silence genes that
trigger disease or weight gain while encouraging genes that boost
immune response, retard aging, and so on.

The science behind gene stimulation and retardation is called
"methylation" -- coating genes through diet to make them harder or
easier to express. The excerpt I'm distributing explains how
methylation works and how it relates to human nutrition.

You'll find the excerpt from "The GenoType Diet" at the following URL,
or send me email and I will reply with the text -- and *only* the text
-- no file attachments or opt-in mailing list jive:

http://www.authorviews.com/authors/dadamo/obd.htm
Old March 3rd 08, 06:40 AM posted to soc.senior.health+fitness,misc.fitness.misc
Billy[_2_]

In article
,
"Steve O'Keefe" wrote:

I have permission from Broadway Books to distribute an excerpt from
the revolutionary new book, "The GenoType Diet," by Dr. Peter J.
D'Adamo, author of the blockbuster bestseller, "Eat Right 4 Your
Type."

Stick your spam where the Sun don't shine.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi
Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml
Old March 4th 08, 06:12 AM posted to soc.senior.health+fitness,misc.fitness.misc
Steve O'Keefe

How is it spam, Billy? It's a book excerpt dealing with heath and
fitness posted in a group dealing with heath and fitness.

Steve

On Mar 3, 12:40 am, Billy wrote:
In article
,

Old March 4th 08, 06:44 AM posted to soc.senior.health+fitness,misc.fitness.misc
Billy[_2_]

In article
,
"Steve O'Keefe" wrote:

How is it spam, Billy? It's a book excerpt dealing with heath and
fitness posted in a group dealing with heath and fitness.

Steve

On Mar 3, 12:40 am, Billy wrote:
In article
,
"Steve O'Keefe" wrote:

I have permission from Broadway Books to distribute an excerpt from
the revolutionary new book, "The GenoType Diet," by Dr. Peter J.
D'Adamo, author of the blockbuster bestseller, "Eat Right 4 Your
Type."

Stick your spam where the Sun don't shine.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi
Bush & Cheney to the Haguehttp://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml

You tell me. Make an unresistabe pitch. We have every huckster
imaginable coming into this newsgroup of vulnerable readers promising
the moon. All to get our money. Make an intelligent pitch or shove off.

Old March 19th 08, 02:53 PM posted to soc.senior.health+fitness,misc.fitness.misc
[email protected]

There are no miracle diets or pills to suddenly rid the body of excess
fat.

I have set up a self-help site to discuss free health and fitness
tips. It's a new site and is meant as a resource for all, so please
feel free to contribute at: www.theapothecary.890m.com

I hope to have sensible debates on subjects like diets!