Training week ending July 18 2010

Old July 18th 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.running
D Stumpus[_4_]

Default Training week ending July 18 2010

"Charlie Pendejo" said

We: 4 // strained soleus

Good quick reaction to the injury. May I inquire if you stretch the
calves/soleus regularly?
Those suckers tighten up on me and I get strains and Achilles problems if I
neglect
to stretch.

Last time I got bit by it was a month or two ago. I was limited to hiking
and shuffling for about 10 days. Didn't have the 25 year-old working on me,
though, hence the long recovery.

Good luck. Do think about stretching (even if you don't do it...)

Yr most humble servant,

Dan