Training week ending July 18 2010

Old July 19th 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.running
Anthony[_2_]

Default Training week ending July 18 2010

Continuing with stretching both soleus and gastrocnemius
(2 calf muscles) and massage - achilles seems OK...

Mon: 20' bike
Tue: Track session. 12k all up including some
strides on the grass, and stair work. 20' bike
Wed: 12k including some hills. 20' bike
Thu: 20' bike
Fri: 24k on trail where the 100k race will
be run in October. Started running at
5:30am with extra high humidity. Even
though I ran at an easy pace, I was soaked
through on finishing - I'm spoiled with the
dry hilly Jerusalem air...Hopefully when the
race rolls around in late October it will be
dryer and cooler (should be...)
Sat: 60' Ex bike
Sun: 15k including hills

Total: 63km (39 miles).