Need some help with adjusting my workout for a Mini marathon

Old July 20th 10, 04:59 AM posted to rec.running
Michelle

Default Need some help with adjusting my workout for a Mini marathon

In article
,
pithydoug wrote:

This isn't the real thrope but the douche bag that also play Bill
Rogers. I think he also has the same vocabulary as Sarah Palin.

When not just killfile them?

--
26.2 Because I can

Mini Marathon Paul Rudin[_2_] Running 5 June 8th 10 11:35 AM
Mega-miles mini marathon results [email protected] Running 0 August 6th 07 01:09 AM
Race report from the middle of the pack - Indy Mini Marathon 5/8/04 (long, sorry) mwright Running 7 May 14th 04 01:26 AM
Mini Marathon ? newbie. Moon Dog Running 16 January 15th 04 05:53 AM
Mini-race report: Phoenix Rock 'N' Roll 1/2 marathon eNo Running 3 January 13th 04 02:50 PM