Escarpment Trail Video

Old July 23rd 10, 06:08 AM posted to rec.running
Tony S.[_3_]

Default Escarpment Trail Video

"pithydoug" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVnGOBtMaKE.

A short but fun video of last years race. I'm in it but only from the
back being the person ripping off the tags. I avoid most photo's

Hail last year? Na, that was the year before. Last year was just humid
with really slippery rocks due to a very wet spring and early summer.
Captures a bit of the race.

-Tony