Cross Trainers for Tall People

Old August 20th 12, 02:16 PM
Harpo84 Harpo84 is offline
Junior Member

Default Cross Trainers for Tall People

Hello all,

I'm looking at getting into shape. I'm 6'2'' and over the last year I've gone from around 230lb to 180lb mainly through diet.

I want to get something like a crosstrainer so I can get rid of my remaining body fat. I also intend to take up weight training again to build some muscle.

My questions a

1 - Are the home cross trainers a good investment? And are they suited to my goals? I'm looking at these:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...uctInformation

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...7c14419294.htm

I'll be honest; I have no idea what I'm looking at.

2 - Bearing in mind that I'm 6'2'' and my ceilings are only 7'6'' am I going to be able to use something like this? I didn't have any problems with my (recently deceased) treadmill so it should be ok, right?

Thanks in advance!

Motion control cross trainers? John R Rybock Running 2 June 30th 13 02:06 PM
running trousers for tall thin people matstand Running 5 November 22nd 05 09:43 PM
Weight lose with ellyptical cross trainers Nando Aerobic 1 August 16th 05 02:40 PM
K-Swiss cross trainers? paulpm Running 2 March 1st 04 11:45 PM
Running in cross trainers simpledog Running 18 December 18th 03 10:43 PM