Scottish walks

Old November 7th 03, 02:41 PM
Gordy

Default Scottish walks

Where is the best walk in the world?
Old November 7th 03, 02:56 PM
Andy Laycock

Where is the best walk in the world?

The Walk of Life?

Andy

(P.S. I'm listing to Dire Straits at the moment)

Old November 7th 03, 03:09 PM
Angus

The balahulish Horseshoe - definately

--
www.amforbes.com
Landscape and Travel Photography

Old November 7th 03, 05:46 PM
AndyP

"Andy Laycock" wrote

Where is the best walk in the world?

The Walk of Life?
(P.S. I'm listing to Dire Straits at the moment)

Walk on the Wild Side? (Lou Reed)

Old November 7th 03, 05:59 PM
Michael Brockhurst

the 'Walk on the Wild side'

"Gordy" wrote in message
om...
Where is the best walk in the world?

Old November 7th 03, 05:59 PM
Michael Brockhurst

Followed by the walk from my house to the pub

"Gordy" wrote in message
om...
Where is the best walk in the world?

Old November 7th 03, 07:19 PM
Katherine

Gordy wrote:

Where is the best walk in the world?

To the refrigerator???

Katherine

Old November 9th 03, 02:27 AM
Nick Pedley

"Gordy" wrote in message
om...
Where is the best walk in the world?

At the Ministry of Silly Walks!

Nick

Old November 11th 03, 01:01 PM
Tony

Whats the fastest time anyone has walked the west highland way? i
walked it in 16 days to do the whole thing!

New Treadmill Walks Wayne Walking 0 July 10th 04 07:02 PM
scottish walks BJ Walking in the UK 15 November 2nd 03 09:03 PM
TR - Photos from recent walks Paul Rooney Walking in the UK 64 September 29th 03 01:31 AM
Whitby N.Yorks walks ? Idler Walking in the UK 1 September 27th 03 11:15 AM
Metal detecting on walks. Malcolm Walking in the UK 9 September 18th 03 08:52 PM