Costa Blanca

Old January 23rd 04, 02:49 PM
Mick

Default Costa Blanca

A walkers paradise; Val de Laguart, inland Costa Blanca. Two bedroom
apartment for rent. See my homepage:- http://perso.wanadoo.es/mick1

Old January 27th 04, 10:39 PM
Michael Castens

"Mick" wrote in message
A walkers paradise; Val de Laguart, inland Costa Blanca. Two bedroom
apartment for rent. See my homepage:- http://perso.wanadoo.es/mick1

I agree that it's a nice place to walk. However be aware of thieves when
leaving Alicante Airport. They somehow caused a puncture on my hire car as I
left the garage, stopped to "help" (they were right behind me so they must
have been following), and then stole my rucksack containing my walking gear
while I was changing the tire.