phnemonia sucks ass!

Old February 17th 04, 04:23 PM
ChronoFish

Default phnemonia sucks ass!

All I can say is be careful and go to the doctor early if you start getting a chest cold. I had a "head-cold" for 3 days which
cleared and then went into the chest. (1 week down). I then tried to self-remedy the chest cold and gave up 5 days later (2 weeks
down). Went to the doctor who said I had the onset of pneumonia and gave 7 days of drugs (3 weeks down). I have finally finished
all the drugs and I am just now not wheezing when I go to bed.

This after three solid weeks of swim improvement and two week prior to shifting to a "bike focus". Undoubtedly I can kiss my
improvement in the swim good-bye as I try to stick with my over-all plan for the year. Can't wait for tomorrow when I can finally
start working out again.

-CF

Old February 18th 04, 11:06 PM
phil

Oh man I feel for yah!

Heal quick

------
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to
his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass
destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass
destruction is real" - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
Old February 21st 04, 07:51 PM
trihard

fret not----it takes 6 weeks of complete inactivity to lose all fitness, so
you're probably not as de-trained as you fear. Also, it takes a shorter
amount of time to achieve your pre-illness level of fitness once you get
back to training than it would someone who was starting from point
zero.....FWIW

good luck!

news:[email protected]

Doug Freese Sucks!!! Ryan Running 1 June 7th 04 03:19 AM
This SUCKS, I hate my horomones! Steven C. \(Doktersteve\) Weights 4 January 15th 04 03:55 PM
This sucks. DanTheManHolt Weights 8 October 4th 03 03:36 AM
Sucks to be me. Theresa Weights 24 August 21st 03 02:22 PM