Getting multiple copies of messages

Old February 23rd 04, 12:02 AM
JimTurner2

Default Getting multiple copies of messages

Are others on rec.sport.triathlon getting multiple copies of every message that
is being posted? Right now I seem to be getting each message three times.

I use AOL for my email. Might the problem be unique to AOL customers?

Multiple muscle settings jan Weights 2 March 25th 04 09:51 PM
I want Rec.Running to hold messages longer Josh Steinberg Running 24 February 12th 04 09:53 AM
Petzl Tikka Copies Maud Walking in the UK 0 July 28th 03 08:11 PM