Swim Videos

Old February 25th 04, 08:08 AM
DrClean

Default Swim Videos

Hi All,

We're just starting to put some of the many videos that have been on various
web sites for free download. If you want some simply right click a video and
save it to your hard disk. We have selected some that show great style and
should be good for triathletes, with a description of what's good about
them.

Go to :

www.WarmWeatherCamps.com a link is on the first page.

If anyone wants to find specific ones or if anyone has run out of bandwidth
and wants to share through us just contact me.

Wayne

Old February 25th 04, 07:02 PM
Christian St-Pierre

Best site that I have ever found with swimming videos :

http://www.swim.ee

Christian.

Need info about Armed Forces Bootcamp req's Brian Link Weights 50 March 17th 04 11:14 PM
Swim Videos DrClean Swimming 5 February 27th 04 12:24 AM
Graft swim videos? larry burns Swimming 2 December 10th 03 07:31 AM
About those swim videos Pat Swimming 5 November 12th 03 02:21 AM
Why aren't tri's more proportional? topdog Triathalon 42 July 28th 03 08:26 PM