reactions to usat panel: vigorito, girand, locke, empfield, yount

Old June 1st 04, 04:33 PM
Ray Plotecia

Default reactions to usat panel: vigorito, girand, locke, empfield, yount

Thank you Ruth.

Ray

"rtk" wrote in message
Oh Ray, that is so hysterically funny!

Ruth K

Ray Plotecia wrote:
Check the rules, that could be a "position violation"

"Tom Henderson" wrote in message
8.18...

"rsquared" wrote in news:TVMtc.4725$Yf6.1921
:

"Triathlon Missionary"

Great term! I know several of them. Have been accused of being one, and
would be quite proud if it's true!

Old June 2nd 04, 12:56 PM
Old Timer

"Ray Plotecia" wrote in message ...
Check the rules, that could be a "position violation"

HAHAHAHA!!!! Ray that was too damned funny! Dawn Marie and I were
talking about you this past weekend on our long ride. She said to tell
you HI when I ran into you next. Consider this your "Hi!"

/Schwing

Old June 2nd 04, 03:36 PM
Ray Plotecia

So where has everyone been? I've been riding my Calfee alone since I got
out of the hospital.

Ray

Oh yes. We've gone really OT on this thread. That doesn't mean we're
ignoring it. There are new elections coming up and the federation really
needs to be cleaned up.
om...

Old June 3rd 04, 03:50 AM
Tom Henderson

"Ray Plotecia" wrote in news:-JWdnUQ1zqBhSiDdRVn-
:

since I got
out of the hospital.

Hospital? What in the world did you do to yourself?

Old June 4th 04, 03:28 PM
Ray Plotecia

Oh, I herniated a disk (L5-S1) and couldn't even sleep. So I got it fixed.
I had a microdiskectomy and it was a good procedure. I'm coming back
strong, I think.

I'm cycling 50 hilly miles at 16 mph and swimming almost as well as I used
to. I haven't run a step and will probably blow off this whole season.

I'm not totally missing the running but I am missing the people at the
races.

Ray

Old June 5th 04, 01:29 AM
Tom Henderson

"Ray Plotecia" wrote in
:

Oh, I herniated a disk (L5-S1) and couldn't even sleep. So I got it
fixed. I had a microdiskectomy and it was a good procedure. I'm
coming back strong, I think.

I'm cycling 50 hilly miles at 16 mph and swimming almost as well as I
used to. I haven't run a step and will probably blow off this whole
season.

I'm not totally missing the running but I am missing the people at the
races.

Ray

Here's to a speedy recovery!