$50 for a one hour discussion about weight loss and pedometers

Old February 25th 05, 10:40 PM

Default $50 for a one hour discussion about weight loss and pedometers

Smart Design, a reputable design consultancy located in downtown
Manhattan, is looking for women ages 25-40 to participate in one hour
discussions about weight loss, walking, and pedometers.

If you are interested in weight loss, then we want to hear from you. We
are especially interested in speaking to women who walk for exercise as
part of their weight loss routine, and who use a pedometer or any other
kind of tracking equipment to monitor progress.

We will ask that you come to our office for a one hour interview with
members of our design team. You will receive $50 as compensation for
your time.

If interested please contact Esther at Smart Design via phone
(212-784-4092) or email ). We hope to hear
from you soon!

Principles of Weight Loss Gary Matthews General 1 February 27th 05 12:12 AM
Weight Loss. Calorie deficient diet? add protein? Matt Weights 12 February 17th 05 01:36 AM
10 Lies About The Atkins Diet diets.marketassociate.com Weights 0 January 7th 05 09:41 PM
My Weight loss Story Jenny General 3 May 7th 04 06:39 PM
Why do the BBing Mags keep lying about weights? Robert Schuh Weights 41 November 9th 03 10:43 PM