"Cardio Kids" equipment manufacturer, who?

Old August 11th 05, 07:50 PM
Anti-Spam

Default "Cardio Kids" equipment manufacturer, who?

Can anybody please tell me who the manufacturer of "Cardio Kids" gym
equipment is please? If you have this brand in your gym, could you
have a look at the label for me, TIA

(remove the X to reply)
Old August 11th 05, 09:36 PM
Spammers_Should_Be_Shot

"Anti-Spam" wrote in message
Can anybody please tell me who the manufacturer of "Cardio Kids" gym
equipment is please? If you have this brand in your gym, could you
have a look at the label for me, TIA

(remove the X to reply)

Well, a 15 second Google search turned up:
http://www.youthfit.com/index.html

Of course, someone too lazy to check back to a newsgroup for their answer
(need to emailed to them) probably can't be bothered to do a search. Never
ceases to amaze me how someone will spend the time to type up a newsgroup
post when they could have found out with less work by doing a quick Google
search.

Old August 11th 05, 10:29 PM
Anti-Spam

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:36:19 GMT, "Spammers_Should_Be_Shot"
wrote:

"Anti-Spam" wrote in message
.. .
Can anybody please tell me who the manufacturer of "Cardio Kids" gym
equipment is please? If you have this brand in your gym, could you
have a look at the label for me, TIA

(remove the X to reply)

Well, a 15 second Google search turned up:
http://www.youthfit.com/index.html

Of course, someone too lazy to check back to a newsgroup for their answer
(need to emailed to them) probably can't be bothered to do a search. Never
ceases to amaze me how someone will spend the time to type up a newsgroup
post when they could have found out with less work by doing a quick Google
search.

Well I checked back at reasonable intervals, but I have a life so
could not do so at the regularity you would have liked. I thank you
for your help, I also found this site in my intial search using
Google, Yahoo, but it was not clear from the site, that they were the
manufacturers or just resellers trying to look like the manufacturer
(we are not interested in resellers). I have emailed their contact
address which is , which from their address, does not
look promising. Are there any other comments you would like to make?

Kind Regards
Mark in Spain

Vegan Bodybuilders?? NYC XYZ Weights 226 October 24th 05 03:02 PM
Gym Equipment Report Lee Michaels Weights 51 July 18th 04 01:06 AM
Why cardio? internet bench press Weights 100 January 28th 04 03:03 PM
Cardio muscle loss vs. fat loss Fred Weights 6 January 26th 04 02:23 PM
Great site for new "Cardio Zone" fitness equipment at "used" prices Mike Aerobic 0 July 10th 03 06:47 PM