Stop the snowboard insanity

Old February 17th 06, 07:02 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Stop the snowboard insanity

Joe Humble wrote in
:

Snowboardcross??

If I see one more absurd stoner go up and then down a "1/2 pipe" (they
look like they are on a full pipe) I'm about ready to boycott the
Olympics! It is almost like rich white Americans wanted something for
their kids to do during the winter.

You'd rather watch synchronized swimming?

At least this is a legitimate sport.

Hugh

--
Exercise is a dirty word. Whenever I hear it, I wash my mouth out with
chocolate. ("Ladi")
Old February 17th 06, 08:03 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Hugh Beyer:

[snowboardcross]

At least this is a legitimate sport.

And they’re all athletes.

--
Jock
Old February 18th 06, 02:58 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

John Dunlop wrote:
Hugh Beyer:

[snowboardcross]

At least this is a legitimate sport.

And they’re all athletes.

But how can you tell? I want more beefcake. I think they ought to wear
neoprene instead of snowsuits.

Dally

Old February 19th 06, 01:55 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:11:54 GMT, Stephen
wrote:

You mean like two man luge?

I can hit a bug on tree stump at 40' away with one of my lugies. Will
that get me into the olympics?