Reducing Bodyfat

Old November 12th 03, 09:03 AM
John HUDSON

Default Reducing Bodyfat

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:32:23 +1000, "David"
wrote:

"Murphy" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message

"John HUDSON" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:16:38 GMT, "David"
wrote:

"Art S" wrote in message

"Melstar" wrote in message
Thanks for the nice welcome guys.

*sigh*
You ran up against a couple trolls. (Use google if you don't know
what they are). Oh - and Bob, who was advising you not to top-
[...]
Moreover, "best" is a value judgment. Whether weight lifting
or cardio is "better" depends on the person's goals and what
they are willing to do. If I can give you an exercise that is
guaranteed to burn up all of your "excess" fat in one hour per
day and you can't stand the exercise and refuse to do it, it isn't
the "best" method - for you by any stretch of the imagination.

The people in misc.fitness.aerobic are going to tend to view
cardio as "better" because it is more in line with their goals and
interests. The people in misc.fitness.weights are going to tend
to view weight lifting as "better" because it is more in line with
_their_ goals.

You might want to think about the rest of your statements, as
they have similar assumptions/inaccuracies.

Art

what a good post Art, such uncharacteristic patience with this

person -
have an embarassing question - where do I google to find a record of
posts?
I looked around various mfw sites and couldn't find where these are
recorded. thanks

Try:
http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

thanks John now I can be smart like everyone else!

Forget it. It'll never happen !

I wasn't dumb enough to ever think I could be as smart as you are Murphy - I
am talking about most people

You're smarter than the average bear! ;o)

Old November 12th 03, 11:55 AM

wrote:

wrote:

"Art S" wrote in message

"Melstar" wrote in message
Thanks for the nice welcome guys.

[.......]
patience with this
person -
have an embarassing question - where do I google to find a record

of
posts?
I looked around various mfw sites and couldn't find where these

are
recorded. thanks

Try:
http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

thanks John now I can be smart like everyone else!

Forget it. It'll never happen !

I wasn't dumb enough to ever think I could be as smart as you are

Murphy - I
am talking about most people

You're smarter than the average bear! ;o)

bearing in mind the average bear barely has an IQ of maybe 6

Old December 18th 03, 12:07 PM
atec77

Why ?. does it irritate you ?.

Bob Garrison wrote:

"Melstar" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm new to this news group thing, but just wanted to add something to this
conversation.

Quit top-posting.

Old December 19th 03, 01:50 AM
JC Der Koenig

That's kinda ****ed up.

--
JC

"atec77" wrote in message
Why ?. does it irritate you ?.

Old February 22nd 06, 05:52 AM posted to misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.walking,misc.fitness.misc

Slow and steady wins the race.

"B a r r y B u r k e J r ." wrote
in message ...
On 31 Oct 2003 12:50:44 -0800, (RM) wrote:

What is the right way of reducing body fat percentage for men?

Eat less, exercise more.

Reducing Bodyfat RM Aerobic 195 February 22nd 06 05:52 AM
Reducing Bodyfat RM Walking 177 February 22nd 06 05:52 AM
Reducing Bodyfat RM Weights 200 February 22nd 06 05:52 AM
Reducing Bodyfat David Weights 4 November 12th 03 08:58 AM
Bodyfat questions Jayjay Weights 97 September 28th 03 11:17 PM