How To Get Rid Of Cellulite

Old November 19th 07, 10:35 AM posted to misc.fitness.misc
[email protected]

Default How To Get Rid Of Cellulite

According to Dr. Howard Murad, up to 90% of women have cellulite.

So, if you have a problem with cellulite (aka "cottage cheese
thighs"), you are certainly not alone.

In fact, cellulite can also develop in men and irrespective of race,
weight and hide.

In other words, while it is more prevalent in women, no one is totally
immune.

I have a blog that has more information on some of what I have been
writing about so far:

http://howto-getrid-of-cellulite.blogspot.com/

You are welcome to visit my blog where I maintain the latest
information on how one can minimize one's cellulite stubborn areas.

This include non-surgical treatment tips that you can implement from
your home.

Cellulite!!!! nikki Weights 9 January 2nd 05 07:31 PM
Cellulite!!!! is fat. elzinator Weights 0 January 2nd 05 07:26 PM
Cellulite [email protected] General 0 January 2nd 05 03:01 PM
cellulite [email protected] Aerobic 0 January 2nd 05 03:00 PM