Cheap Scottish Farmed Salmon

Old January 14th 04, 02:58 PM
Lordy

Default Cheap Scottish Farmed Salmon

Looks like the price of Farmed Salmon has dropped in the shops.
Expect more (Buy 1 get 1 free offers!)

OK The fish do spend all their lives swimming in one-anothers feces,
and eating pink dye, but we cant be too picky... then again ..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3390051.stm

Lordy (off to check out the organic section...)
Old January 15th 04, 04:09 AM
ATP

Lordy wrote:
Looks like the price of Farmed Salmon has dropped in the shops.
Expect more (Buy 1 get 1 free offers!)

OK The fish do spend all their lives swimming in one-anothers feces,
and eating pink dye, but we cant be too picky... then again ..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3390051.stm

Lordy (off to check out the organic section...)

Ian Anderson might have to go back on tour......

Old January 19th 04, 04:41 PM
Willem

Lordy wrote:

Looks like the price of Farmed Salmon has dropped in the shops.
Expect more (Buy 1 get 1 free offers!)

OK The fish do spend all their lives swimming in one-anothers feces,
and eating pink dye, but we cant be too picky... then again ..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3390051.stm

Lordy (off to check out the organic section...)

You might want to check out:

Ronald Hites, Jeffery Foran, David Carpenter, Coreen Hamilton, Barbara Knuth,
Steven Schwager. Global Assessment of Organic Contaminants in Farmed Salmon.
Science 2004 303: 226-229.

http://www.google.com/search?
q=Global+Assessment+of+Organic+Contaminants+in+Far med+Salmon