Training week ending July 18 2010

Old July 18th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.running
Michelle

Default Training week ending July 18 2010

In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Tue, Wed, and Thurs, 4.5 miles each.
Sat and Sun, 5 miles each
Total 23.5 miles

Thurs, Sat, and Sun were on the treadmill; Tue and Wed were outdoors on the
road.

Next week, I'm going to increase the weekday runs to 4.75 miles each or
maybe five miles; haven't decided which yet.

--
26.2 Because I can