~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~ We made a run for it ~ !

Old July 20th 10, 07:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.true-crime,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.astronomy,rec.running
Peter B.[_2_]

Default ~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~ We made a run for it ~ !

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Twittering One" wrote in message

50% of people with a hip fracture will die in 5 years, a well-knonw
statistic any medical student learns.

You don't suppose that's because most hip fractures
happen to people over the age of 65?

--
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever
remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Holmes

Those are usually due to bone loss due to poor diet. The right kind of
calcium helps greatly. Pneumonia often follows.

Old July 20th 10, 09:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.true-crime,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.astronomy,rec.running
Peter B.[_2_]

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Peter B." [email protected] wrote in message ...

You don't suppose that's because most hip fractures
happen to people over the age of 65?

Those are usually due to bone loss due to poor diet. The right kind of
calcium helps greatly. Pneumonia often follows.

I think most hip fractures are cause by a
trip down the stairs.

It has been shown that most are caused by hip bone failure. It snaps and the
person falls down.

That is why the correct calcium pills are needed for total or near total
absorption.