Need some help with adjusting my workout for a Mini marathon

Old July 20th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.running
Bobby

Default Need some help with adjusting my workout for a Mini marathon

On 20/07/2010 01:37, John Hurley wrote:

If the knee is feeling ok ( or at least somewhat better ... one of my
knees never feels more than about 80 percent ) judge for yourself how
to do this weekend. Maybe 8 or 9?

Hi John,

Just curious but what would you say is the cause your knee is only ever
80 percent?

I have a similar condition.. I believe mine is caused by PFS.

Seems to be ok so long as I make sure not to over-do it.

Bobby

Need some help with adjusting my workout for a Mini marathon Michelle Running 0 July 20th 10 05:59 AM
Mini Marathon Paul Rudin[_2_] Running 5 June 8th 10 12:35 PM
Mega-miles mini marathon results [email protected] Running 0 August 6th 07 02:09 AM
Mini Marathon ? newbie. Moon Dog Running 16 January 15th 04 06:53 AM
Mini-race report: Phoenix Rock 'N' Roll 1/2 marathon eNo Running 3 January 13th 04 03:50 PM