Running Diary?

Old July 20th 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.running
Bobby

Default Running Diary?

Greetings,

Do you folks keep a running diary or log book?

If so, I'd be interested to see what kind of information is getting
logged.. is it purely a mileage/time log or otherwise?

Would you keep a simple table format with purely numbers or write some
notes for each occasion?

Bobby
Old July 21st 10, 01:06 AM posted to rec.running
outsideinmi

Do you folks keep a running diary or log book?

If so, I'd be interested to see what kind of information is getting
logged.. is it purely a mileage/time log or otherwise?

Would you keep a simple table format with purely numbers or write some
notes for each occasion?

Yes, been keeping one since 1982. Log time/miles/weather/races/birth of
children/weddings/significant events. Its a diary of sorts that is as short
as entering "Ran 4 miles in 30 minutes" to an essay on life.

nice to review to see what workouts got you what results.

Jkal.

Old July 22nd 10, 10:10 AM posted to rec.running
Anthony[_2_]

"Bobby" wrote in message
Greetings,

Do you folks keep a running diary or log book?

If so, I'd be interested to see what kind of information is getting
logged.. is it purely a mileage/time log or otherwise?

Would you keep a simple table format with purely numbers or write some
notes for each occasion?

I've kept a diary since I started running 11+ years ago.
It's all written in a notebook - 1 page for each month with weekly and
monthly and yearly summaries.
Time/ distance/ km splits/ shoes used + added comments where
applicable re unusual conditions, races or injuries.

I find it very useful to compare across the years, and looking back
through the previous few months I can get a good idea of what
shape I'm in.

Anthony.

Cairngorm Diary Joe Bloggs Walking in the UK 0 July 3rd 08 05:40 PM
new runner's diary feature - lace up with the running shoes overview & editor [email protected] Running 0 April 30th 07 09:15 AM
Dear Diary bc Weights 5 November 11th 04 05:28 AM
Triathlon Training Diary? SteveCan Triathalon 10 May 28th 04 10:11 PM
Annapurna Diary bagman Walking in the UK 0 September 28th 03 06:06 PM