Gym or no gym

Old February 8th 12, 10:34 AM
aeronmarino aeronmarino is offline
Banned

I want to some simple tips . First , go to the gym and start exercise then learn all information about exercise . You will find all tricks of exercise from gym trainer . Only gym trainer can give you right advise for how to do correct exercise. When you will build your confidence to do exercise then you can start at you home.
Old March 24th 12, 05:38 AM
lipsyzipsy lipsyzipsy is offline
Banned

Just going to gym won't get you big muscles. You have to look up the manuals or daily workout routine which you can get from your instructor.
Old May 11th 12, 12:23 PM
MHeath MHeath is offline
Junior Member

Location: Chicago

Exercise is really important for keeping good health.So going to gym is a better option because there you get the advice of personal trainer and he can help you in doing the exercises in a right way.
__________________
Vernon Hills Personal Trainer
Old May 28th 12, 02:50 PM
ASmithy ASmithy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gersh View Post
Hi Im currently a member of a small 24 hour gym in Toronto Canad. I have a very busy schedule and need a 24 hour place for flexibility. My memership is coming up for renewal and I cant decide if I should renew. I do not have room in my house for exercise equipment, however, maybe with resistance bands, jump rope, swiss ball I can manage to get in a good workout, although I would need a good regimen of either walking/jogging to get in good cardio.eing that the weather in Toronto from November through Mrch is not really condusive for outdoor exercise it might impede this plan. At the end of the day are there significant advantages of a gym that make it worth spending $500-$600 a year.

Thanks
Gersh- still undecided
I would suggest not going to the gym and getting some fresh air outside by maybe doing some cycling, theres a great shop that i walked by the day called 'There Cycling' and they sell many different bikes that are especially designed to keep you fit and be comfortable, but also look good. They are at a very high quality so you know what you are getting for your money, they have a website at http://www.there-cycling.co.uk/ and you can buy the bike online or go to their shop in West London (full address is on website). They also have many accesories like helmets, gloves, bags, coats everything! It's all very stylish and incredible quality, so you'll be able to find the perfect bike for you. Hope you'll get into cycling and have a look at this shop, it will help a lot with your problem.
Old June 13th 12, 12:35 AM
JillGreen JillGreen is offline
Junior Member

Location: NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvisray View Post
I will prefer for you Gym where you can workout daily and do exercise Push ups, Aerobics and Yoga so you can loose your weight and maintain your fitness level. I like to be a fit and fine.
I love yoga! I also work out at the gym and at home. Depends on my schedule.
Old August 23rd 12, 11:47 AM
hashimwatson hashimwatson is offline
Junior Member

I prefer working out at home. There are always some good regimens posted on forums such as these and also Important video workout will really help you.
__________________
yoga clothing
Old September 13th 12, 05:26 AM
markboucher markboucher is offline
Banned

I enjoy exercising outside the house. In this way you may easily save money fromgym expense. You can visit many effective forums to learn more about exercise.
Old September 18th 12, 07:29 PM
Darian Darian is offline
Junior Member

Yes, I think Gym is really essential to develop muscle tissue as that is possible in the appropriate atmosphere which is available at Gym instead of House . So I want to join a gym for my muscles building exercises and develop my body structure.
Old December 10th 12, 09:40 AM
tatwizard tatwizard is offline
Junior Member

Yes i recommended you go to gym is better,but If you are really uncomfortable you can do workout in your own home
__________________
Get Free Ebooks for Body Building and Fitness step-by-step
Guide for newbie to professional
http://www.takealike.com
Old January 23rd 13, 04:26 AM
Connore Connore is offline
Junior Member

Hi Gersh,
Gyms are the best places to improve your health as gyms helps you in toning body by losing weight and adding muscles. Advanced quality of gym equipment helps you to workout on all body parts and gym coaches and staffs will instruct you regarding your workout and healthy daily diet plan.
san antonio weight loss

Getting old in the gym Burr Weights 11 November 6th 07 07:20 AM
Off to the gym Burr Weights 2 August 27th 07 01:34 AM
No more gym :( rev Weights 7 October 22nd 06 07:44 PM
New gym; R P Weights 12 September 19th 05 09:16 AM