Training week ending May 1 2011

Old May 4th 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.running
Bart Mathias

Default Training week ending May 1 2011

On Mon, 2 May 2011 06:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
John Hurley wrote:

Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Even less to report than usual from here. The usual 8K on Tuesday, near an hour
of running (if I may call it that). Pretty hard hike on Wednesday, a bit over
seven miles.

Thursday our landlord told us to "clear out" by the end of May. Too blue to even
think of running the usual 5K Friday morning, but did manage 13K Sunday,
bringing the week up to a lofty 21K in nealy two-and-a-half hours running.

Not running Friday promoted Tuesday to the last day of the month. Managed 89K in
April; the sad thing is, April was my best month of the year so far.

Discovered that I had signed up to give blood the day before the Pineapple Run
10K. You can believe I changed one of those dates at the first opportunity!
--
Bart Mathias