Barefoot running

Old December 2nd 12, 02:20 AM posted to rec.running
John Hurley

Default Barefoot running

Scottie:

# Hey guys I`m new to the forum and love to run, especially barefoot!!

Let me know how that barefoot running works long term for ya ... would
like an update after you get 20 years of running in please.

Barefoot running article sam[_2_] Running 0 February 14th 10 02:36 PM
More on barefoot running aeiouy Running 0 January 28th 10 07:32 AM
Barefoot running, anyone? Dan Stumpus Running 18 May 31st 05 03:04 PM
barefoot running Buddy Guy Running 1 June 18th 04 03:21 AM
barefoot running Buddy Guy Running 2 June 16th 04 03:19 AM