tennies vs real shoe

Old October 8th 03, 08:40 PM
Kevin Graham

Default tennies vs real shoe

I was in a Red Wing shoe store that also sold
New Balance. Was told that for standing and
walking all day a tennie couldn't complete with
a "real shoe" meaning of course a Red Wing.
Anyone experience this ?

thanks, Kevin
Old October 8th 03, 09:16 PM
rosie read and post

you know something?
what shoe to pick, truly does depend on the type of floor your standing
on......................

--
read and post daily, it works!
rosie

i like your christ, I do not like your christians, your christians
are so unlike your christ.
..............................................gand hi

m...

Old October 9th 03, 12:30 AM
nathan

I would not pick redwing for either. Check out Ecco. New Balance makes
nice running shoes and I have several pairs. I prefer the light weight,
cushion and support of the running shoes over the walking variety. The best
I have tried for my shape foot which is on the wide side is Saucony.

Luck,

nathan

Old October 9th 03, 04:43 AM
Cat

I have a wonderful pair of Ecco walking shoes. They were expensive, but well
worth it. You don't have to necessarily spend a lot to get some useful
shoes, I don't think (but I could be wrong.)

Cat