Lou Ferrigno?

Old May 26th 06, 02:29 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Lou Ferrigno?

Is he a real psycho? Should he have won the Masters Olympia over Robby
Robinson?

Old May 26th 06, 03:16 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

In article ,
"Kasaki Moko" wrote:

Is he a real psycho?

Yes.

Should he have won the Masters Olympia over Robby
Robinson?

Hell no.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Old May 26th 06, 04:05 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" Is he a real psycho? Yes.

Why? is it because Arnold beat him? Ferrigno could have competed all those
years after 1975, and he quit.

Shouldn't a guy who is 6'7" have a gigantic cock? I would think Lou would be
one of the happiest and mellowest guys around.

Old May 26th 06, 05:27 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Kasaki Moko" schreef:

Is he a real psycho?

Watch Pumping Iron...

Should he have won the Masters Olympia over Robby
Robinson?

No. Robby has better proportions.
BTW, he should have won in 77-79 as well...

----
Pete

Old May 26th 06, 06:16 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Kasaki Moko" schreef:

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" Is he a real psycho? Yes.

Why?

Because Arnold beat him.

is it because Arnold beat him?

See above.

Ferrigno could have competed all those
years after 1975, and he quit.

Yes.

Shouldn't a guy who is 6'7"

5.

have a gigantic cock?

Do you like big muscular man with big cocks?

I would think Lou would be
one of the happiest and mellowest guys around.

No.

----
Pete

Old May 26th 06, 06:46 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

In article . net,
"Kasaki Moko" wrote:

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" Is he a real psycho? Yes.

Why? is it because Arnold beat him? Ferrigno could have competed all those
years after 1975, and he quit.

Shouldn't a guy who is 6'7" have a gigantic cock? I would think Lou would be
one of the happiest and mellowest guys around.

Depends...

What was his shoe size?
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Old May 26th 06, 07:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Kasaki Moko wrote:
Is he a real psycho? Should he have won the Masters Olympia over Robby
Robinson?

No, is a great Sheriff though.

Old May 26th 06, 09:54 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Kasaki Moko" wrote in message
ink.net...
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" Is he a real psycho? Yes.

Why? is it because Arnold beat him? Ferrigno could have competed all those
years after 1975, and he quit.

Shouldn't a guy who is 6'7" have a gigantic cock? I would think Lou would
be
one of the happiest and mellowest guys around.

Obsessed with muscle men's cocks? Why?