Do you agree with Arnold that Lou Ferrigno had the greatest genetics of all time?

Old January 7th 09, 02:25 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.fitness.weights,uk.rec.bodybuilding
Steve Freides[_2_]

Default Do you agree with Arnold that Lou Ferrigno had the greatest genetics of all time?

wrote in message
For years I've heard Arnold state that Lou Ferrigno had the ultimate
genetics, had he only continued competing after their last Olympia
showdown he could have built a body no one could match for 100 years
etc.

Dunno. Do you agree or was Arnold just throwing him a bone? Looking at
his '92 comeback where he got bigger than ever I thought it just
amplified some weaknesses. His arms lagged behind his torso, didn't
have the most full outer triceps, his calves were weak in the 70's and
were still a weak point. Of course the now ubiquitous 'roid gut
doesn't help the aesthetics IMO.

Obviously I'm strictly speaking in the realm of bb'ing, not meant as
commentary on him as a person, I'm sure he's a great guy.

What say you?

Not an answer to your question, just an observation: if I'm going to be
looking at a human body in as much detail as you describe, I want that
body to be female. Nothing against bodybuilding, it's just that I could
care less about the size of man's triceps (or any other part of his
anatomy).

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old January 7th 09, 03:05 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.fitness.weights,uk.rec.bodybuilding
Steve Freides[_2_]

"Bully" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 8:25 pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:

Not an answer to your question, just an observation: if I'm going to
be looking at a human body in as much detail as you describe, I want
that body to be female. Nothing against bodybuilding, it's just that
I could care less about the size of man's triceps (or any other part
of his anatomy).

Wondering why you're reading this thread.

I know the answer to this one, I know the answer to this one! Is it
because you posted it to a public forum?

--
Bully
Protein bars:

The OP has a reasonable enough point - I could have seen the title of
the thread and ignored it.

But this is mfw, after all; ya post here and ya takes yer chances!

To the OP I offer an apology - my bad.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old January 8th 09, 03:38 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.fitness.weights,uk.rec.bodybuilding
Steve Freides[_2_]

wrote in message
On Jan 7, 9:05 am, "Steve Freides" wrote:

The OP has a reasonable enough point - I could have seen the title of
the thread and ignored it.

But this is mfw, after all; ya post here and ya takes yer chances!

To the OP I offer an apology - my bad.

Looking more for insight than contrition. Wondering what would
motivate you to read something that you supposedly have no interest in
and further felt motivated to respond.
********************
This is mfw - insight, shminsight. We are interested in everything, all
of us, and we respond as the Spirit moves us.

I don't have "no interest" in bodybuilding - I think it's an honorable
art, or at least it used to be. Your message just kinda creeped me out.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Do you agree with Arnold that Lou Ferrigno had the greatest geneticsof all time? www.GymRatZ.co.uk Weights 0 January 7th 09 12:47 AM
Greatest BBers all time! Pete Weights 26 June 8th 07 12:42 PM
Mo Greene - The Greatest Bronze Medalist of All time Norman Suguitan Running 5 August 25th 04 12:26 AM
which is the greatest sport of all time, found. [email protected] Weights 10 August 4th 03 07:03 PM