FS Kestrel Frame and Fork

Old August 4th 03, 01:05 PM
nickthelegend4000

Default FS Kestrel Frame and Fork

For sale,

Kestrel Frame 58cm 200sc carbon frame. Glossy black color. Some
cosmetic chips in paint from normal use but structurally sound.

To match, Kestrel EMS threadless fork. Made in USA version. Perfect
without even a scratch. Clear Weave.

I have too many bikes. Only $200.00 for both frame and fork. An
excellent way to get on a great bike for little cash. You pay to
ship.

For information or digital pics, please email me at
.

Thanks for viewing.

Nick Ranson
Old November 3rd 03, 03:08 PM
aitos

Nickthelegend40 wrote:
For sale,
Kestrel Frame 58cm 200sc carbon frame. Glossy black color. Some cosmetic
chips in paint from normal use but structurally sound.
To match, Kestrel EMS threadless fork. Made in USA version. Perfect
without even a scratch. Clear Weave.
I have too many bikes. Only $200.00 for both frame and fork. An
excellent way to get on a great bike for little cash. You pay to ship.
For information or digital pics, please email me at
.
Thanks for viewing.
Nick Ranson

I was searching for a Kestrel frame and I came accross your post. Is the
frame still available? (by some miracle) Or perhaps you have other
frames you want to get rid of.... :-)

Bob

Old November 3rd 03, 09:00 PM
nickthelegend4000

I do have another frame/fork or whole bike set up if you are
interested. I would rather sell the whole set up since it is
complete.

Specialized M2 road pro metal matrix frame-glossy red 58cm
Carbon fork-kinesis w ultegra(cartrige) and 105 headsets
included(spare)
Avocet computer
Syntace large aero bars
Syntace large cow horn bars
Salsa stem(130mm)/or syncros(110mm) both included

Dura Ace parts-All 9sp
bar end shifters
bottom bracket(splined)
rear derailler
cassette
chain

Ultegra 9sp parts
f derailer
crankset(175mm)
Ultegra dual caliper brakes

Thompson seat post-blk

Wheels are ultegra hubs 28h mated to mavic cxp 30 rims
Conti tires

Look pedals

The bike is in great shape-I have digital pics if interested. No
crashes. I hope I included all of the necessary stuff.

Email my yahoo acct if interested

Nick

Old November 4th 03, 12:29 AM
Maddox Family

Ryan,

e-mail me with details on the Talon frame.

MSM

om...