FA: Kestrel 500sci Triathlon/Time Trial Bike

Old August 18th 03, 11:07 PM
Kendall Wu

Default FA: Kestrel 500sci Triathlon/Time Trial Bike

Hi. I have a Kestrel 500sci triathlon/time trial bike for auction.
This bike is ready to race. Check out all the details at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=72 98

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Kendall
Houston, TX