10/16/04 - Musclemania Capitol Classic & Fitness America/Ms. Bikini America

Old July 4th 04, 12:28 PM
Naturalmuscle100

Default 10/16/04 - Musclemania Capitol Classic & Fitness America/Ms. Bikini America

Hello...

Nations Capitol Bodybuilding Promotions is pleased to invite you to the 2004
Musclemania Capitol Classic & Fitness America/Ms. Bikini America Pageant and
the Capitol Classic Police, Fire & Armed Forces Bodybuilding Championships
being held on October 16, 2004 in Bowie, MD.

The website for this show is now available - http://www.dcbodybuilding.com/ -
be sure to drop by and see the pics and results from our previous shows.

This exciting fitness event returns to Bowie State University on October 16,
2004. The show will feature the finest in natural bodybuilding and fitness
competition on the East Coast.
This contest is open to all Natural Amateur Bodybuilders, Fitness & Figure
Competitors from ALL States & organizations. This is a drug-tested contest. We
extend a sincere welcome to ALL natural competitors regardless of past or
present affiliation with other organizations.

This show has a class for everyone...
-Fitness Nations Capitol Pageant
-Ms. Bikini Nations Capitol Pageant
-6 Men's Open Classes & 3 Women's Open Classes
-Figure & Fitness
-Teens (19 and under)
-Male Juniors (23 and under)
-Female Juniors (21 and under)
-Men's Masters (age 40-49)
-Men's Grandmasters (age 50-59)
-Men's Senior Grandmasters (age 60 & over)
-Men's Senior Grandmasters (age 70 & over)
-Women's Masters (age 35-39) **
-Women's Grandmasters (age 40-49)
-Women's Senior Grandmasters (age 50 & over)
-We even have Men's & Women's Novice Classes (Lightweight and heavyweight)
for those who are just starting out!!!

More information on the classes will be forwarded as it becomes available.

Please note that this show will offer both a Fitness America National Qualifier
as well as the all-new Ms. Bikini America Figure Contest. The Ms. Bikini
America Figure Contest competition is a great opportunity for fit women of all
ages to enter and it is perfect for anyone wary of performing a routine as
there is none!

Also added to this event are these specialty classes: Capitol Classic Police,
Fire & Armed Forces Bodybuilding Championship & the Capitol Classic Personal
Trainers Bodybuilding Championship . All active or retired Law Enforcement
Officers, Firefighters & Armed Forces personnel are eligible to compete in this
show as well as all Certified Personal Fitness Trainers. Competitors from both
the Police/Fire/Armed Forces contest and the Certified Personal Trainer classes
are also welcome to compete in the Capitol Classic Musclemania show.

If you are looking for a first class production, lots of exposure, beautiful
awards, VIP treatment, and a guaranteed sellout crowd then you have picked the
right show. The Musclemania and Fitness America Pageant shows are the shows
that are seen on ESPN, ESPN2, and American Muscle.

I'm an active competitive bodybuilder therefore I know what we deserve for all
of our hard work. We deserve the absolute best. We need to compete in an
environment that we can be proud to invite our friends and family.

For more information about this show, including applications, fees, rules,
tickets & sponsorship opportunities, please contact me as soon as possible...

David Grogan, Event Director
Musclemania Capitol Classic
Fitness Capitol Classic Pageant
Ms. Bikini Capitol Classic Pageant
Bowie State University: October 16, 2004

http://www.dcbodybuilding.com/