muscle build supplement question

Old July 8th 03, 09:28 PM
Simon

Default muscle build supplement question

hi!

I must gain some 5 kg of muscle mass..what supplement should i use?

What about met-rx mass action or?

I'm open for any advice and sugestion

Old July 8th 03, 10:52 PM
Matti Kolu

"Simon" skrev i meddelandet
hi!

I must gain some 5 kg of muscle mass..what supplement should i use?

Food. Lots of it.

What about met-rx mass action or?

If it's cheap and contains a lot of calories, go for it.

Matti

Old July 9th 03, 03:57 AM
upper limb

Supplements don't work. If you want to gain muscle, workout and eat more
protein and less carbs. Increase your calories. Remove the word supplement
from your vocabulary.

Old July 9th 03, 05:09 PM
William Brink

In article ,
"Simon" wrote:

hi!

I must gain some 5 kg of muscle mass..what supplement should i use?

Anadrol.

--
Will Brink

http://www.brinkzone.com/
http://musclebuildingnutrition.com/
http://www.aboutsupplements.com/

Old July 9th 03, 07:33 PM
Dave

"Simon" wrote in message ...
hi!

I must gain some 5 kg of muscle mass..what supplement should i use?

What about met-rx mass action or?

I'm open for any advice and sugestion

I've had good luck with the Weider products. Right now I am taking the
Mass 1000, which gives you 1000 cal. with milk. I divide the serving
in two and take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. If you
take on fat fairly easily and don't get much cardio, you might stick
to just a protein supplement. HDT's Pro-blend 55 is pretty good.

Personally, I prefer bulking up with the high carb/protein supplement
as I seem to make the fastest gains. The additional fat you gain helps
fuel the muscles. If you cycle it, it will make it much easier to
manage.

Just my .02.

DAVE