Records of Coast to Coast Walks/ LDP's

Old July 17th 03, 04:07 PM
Mike Brockhurst

Default Records of Coast to Coast Walks/ LDP's

I am compiling a comprehensive list of personal reports of walking
long distance footpaths on my website at www.walkingenglishman.com

So far I have about a dozen personal accounts in my links list from
walkers who have completed the C2C. I aim aimimg to compile the most
comprehensive database of 'free' information on the walk from the real
experts, those who have done it.

I am also looking for personal records of any other long distance
path, be it in the UK or even abroad so if anyone can point me to any
such records on line then please let me know via the newsgroup or by
emailing me from the website.

Thank you.