Does anyone know ???

Old January 6th 04, 05:48 PM
Stretch

Default Does anyone know ???

Hello,

Does anyone know of a REPUTABLE ONLINE runningshoe

store ??

With no problem return if need be ?

thanx

Old January 7th 04, 02:48 PM
Timote

www.roadrunnersports.com

www.insideoutsports.com

www.eastbay.com

Old January 8th 04, 01:43 AM
Mark Linenberg

On 6 Jan 2004 09:48:16 -0800, (Stretch) wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of a REPUTABLE ONLINE runningshoe

store ??

With no problem return if need be ?

thanx

http://www.holabirdsports.com/

been around for 23 years- fantastic prices.

mark
Old January 8th 04, 12:47 PM
Stretch

Thanks for all the info guys !

I have been ill, and I'm only walking right now.

But, I want a nice cushy running shoe.

cya
Old January 9th 04, 09:32 PM
Rick Loggins

Support you local running store and local bike shop. If you don't, then
don't expect anyone to support you, either.