Thoughts on Polar S-520?

Old January 8th 04, 10:47 PM
joel roth

Default Thoughts on Polar S-520?

I'm thinking about purchasing the Polar S-520. I'd appreciate hearing
about your experiences with this model.

Thanks.

Joel

Old January 9th 04, 07:52 PM
mosovich

I've got a 510 and had great service with it. I'm thinking of upgradin
to the 720 though. Let me know if your interested. The unit is in grea
condition and had a battery put in about 3 months ago

Ros

-