FS: Griffen Vulcan Frameset

Old January 22nd 04, 11:10 AM
Alfonso Alcaide

Default FS: Griffen Vulcan Frameset

Selling 55cm (700c) Griffen Vulcan Frame with Reynolds aero carbon fork.
Used only twice (too small for me) Colors red & yellow. $1,300.00 OBO,
will sell also as complete bike with brand new Shimano ultegra
for $2,000.00.

Old February 2nd 04, 06:54 PM
garth

I am very interested. Please email me about the frameset..

garthic @ hotmail.co

-