Softrides for sale

Old February 11th 04, 08:13 PM
prkbikes

Default Softrides for sale

Hello All.

Since I no longer represent Softride Bicycles on the East Coast I am selling
off the demo fleet that I have accumulated over the years.

All frames and bikes are in good to excellent condition and most are in the
current color schemes.

45 cm 650c Solo, silver, with Shimano RX 100/105 8 speed and UFO deep 'V'
wheels Michelin Axial Pro tires and Profile Aerolite aerobars. $1000.
54 cm 700c Solo, silver, with Shimano 105 STI triple components. $1200.
58 cm 700c Roadwing team, Blue, with Shimano Ultegra STI and Rolf Vector
wheelset, Profile Aerolite aerobars. $1800.
61 cm 700c Classic TT7, yellow, With Shimano Ultegra STI and Mavic Cosmo
wheelset, Profile Aerolite aerobars. $1800.

Small Rocket TT7 SE frameset, polished with Reynolds Ouzo Pro fork, Carbon
beam. $1800.
Medium Rocket R1 black with Shimano Ultegra STI kit. $2000.
Medium Rocket R1 black with Shimano Dura Ace STI kit and Mavic Ksyerium
wheels. $2600.

All frames and bikes can either be picked up at my house or can be shipped
to your address. Shipping and insurance costs will be additional.

I will consider any and all best offers for the above. I also have many
extra parts and beams to sell as well.

Cheers,

Peter Koskinen