??? about wetsuits WITH sleeves

Old June 16th 04, 03:35 PM

Default ??? about wetsuits WITH sleeves

I own a Q-Roo UltraJohn (sleeveless) and just bought the UltraFull (has
sleeves) for those extra-cold mornings.

The sleeves are kinda loose from the elbow to wrist. Is this normal or are
my arms too skinny?

Should I: 1) do nothing; 2) start bulking up the forearms; 3) wear some sort
of wrist band to close them up

Old June 20th 04, 01:32 AM
IMKen

I certainly would want my suit snug at the wrist. Water entry here will be
a problem if loose.

Ken

swimsuit with sleeves Frank Swimming 7 June 12th 04 07:13 PM
AD: Wetsuits 20-30% off Diane Tarver Triathalon 0 November 29th 03 09:47 PM
Wetsuits Information Lapswimr Swimming 6 November 18th 03 08:24 AM
Suitable Wetsuits for Triathlons in UK?? hughieq Triathalon 3 July 24th 03 05:20 PM