Hey Steve! (Curtis) Too bad you can't apply for this job...

Old January 17th 05, 02:01 PM
Martin W. Smith

Default Hey Steve! (Curtis) Too bad you can't apply for this job...

They want an electronics engineer, and since you aren't one... Well, you
would've liked South Melbourne.

ELECTRONICS & EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER, S.E. Subs, 6 mths+, $Neg

Melbourne - South | Australia Wide Personnel P/L Listed 01:50 PM, 17 Jan 05

Looking for an Embedded C Software Engineer who has solid hardware and
software design skills. Strong knowledge in microprocessor design. Any
experience of Infineon C167 would be highly advantageous as would
experience of compilers such as Keil and Tasking. Any experience of
working in QS9000 would also be advantageous. Duties will include
engineering design documentation and the design of test regimes.
Old January 17th 05, 03:26 PM
jtaylor

"Martin W. Smith" wrote in message

[ a completely off-topic post ]

This does not belong in r.s.s.

Old January 17th 05, 03:36 PM
Martin W. Smith

jtaylor wrote:
"Martin W. Smith" wrote in message

[ a completely off-topic post ]

This does not belong in r.s.s.

I'm just a stupid ass, but your post doesn't belong here either.

Nor does this one.

Neither did a lot of the posts Steve and I wrote on the subject of
electronic engineers. Someone really should write to those people in
Melbourne and tell them to give up trying to find an electronics engineer.

I guess your point was just to be an asshole like me.
Old January 17th 05, 07:08 PM
Steve Curtis

Hey Steve! (Curtis) Too bad you can't
apply for this job...

They want an electronics engineer, and
since you aren't one... Well, you would've liked South Melbourne.

ELECTRONICS & EMBEDDED
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, S.E. Subs, 6
mths+, $Neg
Melbourne - South | Australia Wide
Personnel P/L Listed 01:50 PM, 17 Jan
05

Why would I want to? Oh, I forgot, you've kill-filed me, so you won't
see this post. Too bad Martin, I was looking forward to some more of
your circular inane diatribe.
Like I said before, what they're really looking for, is a credentialed
(one with a BSEE, MSEE, etc.) electrical engineer who's specialized in
the electronics field since an engineer with the aforementioned specific
degree in "electronics" does not exist. Your feeble attempt to prove
that there are "electronics engineers" has miserably failed. But, then
again, you won't see this post, so you'll continue with the delusional
belief that they do exist.

Old January 17th 05, 08:27 PM
Mike Edey

OK that's it - you're both gone.

--Mike
Old January 18th 05, 01:34 AM
Steve Curtis

OK that's it - you're both gone.
--Mike

Sorry Mike, didn't mean to offend, but Martin initiated this thread with
my name in the header (without an "OT" designation) so I felt a need to
respond to his inane post. However, I'll cease responding to him on
non-swimming related matters for the sake of others in rss since he's
already revealed himself to be the fool that he is.

SC

Old January 18th 05, 12:40 PM
Martin W. Smith

Steve Curtis wrote:
Hey Steve! (Curtis) Too bad you can't
apply for this job...

They want an electronics engineer, and
since you aren't one... Well, you would've liked South Melbourne.

ELECTRONICS & EMBEDDED
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, S.E. Subs, 6
mths+, $Neg
Melbourne - South | Australia Wide
Personnel P/L Listed 01:50 PM, 17 Jan
05

Like I said before, what they're really looking for, is a credentialed
(one with a BSEE, MSEE, etc.) electrical engineer who's specialized in
the electronics field since an engineer with the aforementioned specific
degree in "electronics" does not exist.

Steve, I got a new news client that still allows your posts through.
What you are saying above, although true, has nothing to do with what I
claimed, and you know that. You are trying to change the argument. What
I said was that people refer to these people as electronic engineers.
The ad above proves that they do refer to these people as electronic
engineers. I can show you many other ads from the same place. I claimed
that people outside of America routinely call these people electronic
engineers, and my statement is correct. Olivier confirms it. The ad
above verifies it. I have proved my claim.

Now you are also confused about degrees such as BS, MS, and PhD. Olivier
has set you straight on that count as well. Your American-centric view
of the world does not fit the way you think it does.

Your feeble attempt to prove
that there are "electronics engineers" has miserably failed. But, then
again, you won't see this post, so you'll continue with the delusional
belief that they do exist.

All-Time Track Best Marks TrackNational Running 0 January 9th 05 08:51 PM
It was Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve! Adam Fakes Running 1 April 23rd 04 10:06 PM
New, old and lazy Bob Weights 300 January 29th 04 01:34 PM
Kettlebell Workshop by Steve Cotter on October 18 in NJ Steve Freides Weights 0 October 2nd 03 04:14 PM
Kettlebells for Martial Artists - Article by Steve Cotter, USfull-contact champion Steve Freides Weights 0 September 20th 03 03:38 AM