World Weightlifting Championship

Old September 5th 03, 11:22 PM
Pierre Honeyman

Default World Weightlifting Championship

The World Weightlifting Championship is being held in Vancouver, BC
from Nov. 14 - 22/ 2003. I'll be going to some of the sessions,
mainly weekends because I gotta work. Is anybody else going to be
there?

More information available at: http://www.2003wwc.com/

Pierre
Old September 6th 03, 01:01 AM
Keith Hobman

In article ,
(Pierre Honeyman) wrote:

The World Weightlifting Championship is being held in Vancouver, BC
from Nov. 14 - 22/ 2003. I'll be going to some of the sessions,
mainly weekends because I gotta work. Is anybody else going to be
there?

More information available at:
http://www.2003wwc.com/

I may be going to Vancouver for a weekend to do a photo shoot. If I can
I'll try and get down that second weekend.

Seriously. I'v been asked to be model a pink tu-tu. I'm a natural. I've
already got the ballet slippers. Be interesting seeing if they can find a
tu-tu that stretches around my jug butt.
Old September 6th 03, 04:16 AM
Keith Hobman

In article , Robert Dorf
wrote:

On 6 Sep 2003 01:53:42 GMT, "Wayne S. Hill" wrote:

Keith Hobman wrote:

I may be going to Vancouver for a weekend to do a photo
shoot. If I can I'll try and get down that second weekend.

Seriously. I'v been asked to be model a pink tu-tu. I'm a
natural. I've already got the ballet slippers. Be
interesting seeing if they can find a tu-tu that stretches
around my jug butt.

You gotta give us some context here, Keith...

Those Vancouver PLing meets can get a mite playful...

I'm not sure what the catch is. I'm in the advertising industry and a
friend in vancouver wanted to know if I'd do a shoot in a pink tu-tu.
Naturally I said "Sure!" So he is putting together some sort of ad
campaign obviously.

Dude is very talented, so it could be for almost anything. He owns his own
shop and just does what he feels like - no connections with big business
although he does get some work from the big agencies at times.

I'll let you people know if it flies.
Old September 6th 03, 04:38 AM
Lee Michaels

"Keith Hobman" wrote in message

Keith Hobman wrote:

I may be going to Vancouver for a weekend to do a photo
shoot. If I can I'll try and get down that second weekend.

Seriously. I'v been asked to be model a pink tu-tu. I'm a
natural. I've already got the ballet slippers. Be
interesting seeing if they can find a tu-tu that stretches
around my jug butt.

You gotta give us some context here, Keith...

Those Vancouver PLing meets can get a mite playful...

I'm not sure what the catch is. I'm in the advertising industry and a
friend in vancouver wanted to know if I'd do a shoot in a pink tu-tu.
Naturally I said "Sure!" So he is putting together some sort of ad
campaign obviously.

Sounds to me like Keith has a secret admirer.

And the pink tutu is an elaborate ploy to manipulate Keith into a
compromising position.

It could happen.

Old September 6th 03, 04:48 AM
Lyle McDonald

Keith Hobman wrote:

In article ,
(Pierre Honeyman) wrote:

The World Weightlifting Championship is being held in Vancouver, BC
from Nov. 14 - 22/ 2003. I'll be going to some of the sessions,
mainly weekends because I gotta work. Is anybody else going to be
there?

More information available at:
http://www.2003wwc.com/

I may be going to Vancouver for a weekend to do a photo shoot. If I can
I'll try and get down that second weekend.

Seriously. I'v been asked to be model a pink tu-tu. I'm a natural. I've
already got the ballet slippers. Be interesting seeing if they can find a
tu-tu that stretches around my jug butt.

I'm blind.

Lyle
Old September 7th 03, 04:30 PM
Keith Hobman

In article , "Randy
Shrader" wrote:

Keith Hobman wrote:

I may be going to Vancouver for a weekend to do a photo
shoot. If I can I'll try and get down that second weekend.

Seriously. I'v been asked to be model a pink tu-tu. I'm a
natural. I've already got the ballet slippers. Be
interesting seeing if they can find a tu-tu that stretches
around my jug butt.

You gotta give us some context here, Keith...

Those Vancouver PLing meets can get a mite playful...

I'm not sure what the catch is. I'm in the advertising industry and a
friend in vancouver wanted to know if I'd do a shoot in a pink tu-tu.
Naturally I said "Sure!" So he is putting together some sort of ad
campaign obviously.

Sounds to me like Keith has a secret admirer.

And the pink tutu is an elaborate ploy to manipulate Keith into a
compromising position.

It could happen.

That's what happens when you're the prettiest man in powerlifting.
ps

This is scary . . . minutes after reading Keith's post, my girlfriend's
sister phoned to tell me she had a dream that I was a ballet dancer.
Apparently I was really good, en pointe and everything.

I'm getting some weird karma from this one.

Your girlfriends sister is dreaming about you!!!
Old September 7th 03, 04:44 PM
Mikelle Fischer

Randy Shrader wrote:

wrote:

Keith Hobman wrote:

[...]

Were you wearing a tutu, or a pair of those tights that show your religion?
And was she watching intently or laughing her ass off? This info, and more,
is necessary in interpreting the dream...

Old September 8th 03, 07:39 AM
Lee Michaels

"Lisa" salivated

"Keith Hobman" wrote ...

Be interesting seeing if they can find a
tu-tu that stretches around my jug butt.

ITYM bodacious bootay.

Finding a tutu to fit shouldn't be too much of a problem.. Keeping the
bodacious bootay contained within its confines is an entirely different
matter.

If Keith blows out lifting suits, how will a frilly little tutu fare?

Old September 8th 03, 05:47 PM
Pierre Honeyman

(Pierre Honeyman) wrote:

The World Weightlifting Championship is being held in Vancouver, BC
from Nov. 14 - 22/ 2003. I'll be going to some of the sessions,
mainly weekends because I gotta work. Is anybody else going to be
there?

More information available at:
http://www.2003wwc.com/

I may be going to Vancouver for a weekend to do a photo shoot. If I can
I'll try and get down that second weekend.

Let me know if you feel like meeting. I'm going to try to be there
for both weekends.

Seriously. I'v been asked to be model a pink tu-tu. I'm a natural. I've
already got the ballet slippers.

Weird. I'm sure Pride week was in August....

Be interesting seeing if they can find a
tu-tu that stretches around my jug butt.

If it can be done anywhere, it can be done in Vancouver.

Pierre
Old September 12th 03, 08:13 PM
gps

Lee Michaels wrote:

"Lisa" salivated

"Keith Hobman" wrote ...

Be interesting seeing if they can find a
tu-tu that stretches around my jug butt.

ITYM bodacious bootay.

Finding a tutu to fit shouldn't be too much of a problem.. Keeping the
bodacious bootay contained within its confines is an entirely different
matter.

If Keith blows out lifting suits, how will a frilly little tutu fare?

That's going too far. No one, and I mean NO ONE, needed that visual.
ps