ROUTINES

Old December 7th 06, 09:06 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
bigguy

Default ROUTINES

I am looking for 2 things

1.. I am looking for a good split routine to do. Maybe 3-4 days per
week

2.. I am looking for a routine that will only exercise 1 group of
muscles per workout..
I want to be sure to hit ALL muscle groups weekly but am having a hard
time finding a routine that works on 1 muscle group at a time but yet
covers ALL muscle groups

Any ideas what web sites address these 2 issues?

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Old December 7th 06, 10:03 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Bully

bigguy wrote:
I am looking for 2 things

1.. I am looking for a good split routine to do. Maybe 3-4 days per
week

2.. I am looking for a routine that will only exercise 1 group of
muscles per workout..
I want to be sure to hit ALL muscle groups weekly but am having a hard
time finding a routine that works on 1 muscle group at a time but
yet covers ALL muscle groups

Any ideas what web sites address these 2 issues?

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Google my friend, Google.

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Old December 7th 06, 10:04 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Bully

Bully wrote:
bigguy wrote:
I am looking for 2 things

1.. I am looking for a good split routine to do. Maybe 3-4 days per
week

2.. I am looking for a routine that will only exercise 1 group of
muscles per workout..
I want to be sure to hit ALL muscle groups weekly but am having a
hard time finding a routine that works on 1 muscle group at a time
but yet covers ALL muscle groups

Any ideas what web sites address these 2 issues?

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Google my friend, Google.

Or davedraper.com !

Old December 7th 06, 10:16 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
TheGist

Bully wrote:
bigguy wrote:
I am looking for 2 things

1.. I am looking for a good split routine to do. Maybe 3-4 days per
week

2.. I am looking for a routine that will only exercise 1 group of
muscles per workout..
I want to be sure to hit ALL muscle groups weekly but am having a hard
time finding a routine that works on 1 muscle group at a time but
yet covers ALL muscle groups

Any ideas what web sites address these 2 issues?

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Google my friend, Google.

Nah, go directly to bodybuilding.com. They have a really nice
database of suggested workouts you can pick from based on how often
you want to work out and other factors.
Once you get started with a workout you can make your own personalized
changes. This is what I have done in the past. works great!
Old December 7th 06, 10:48 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Bully

Read this: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1356801

Old December 10th 06, 06:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Cindy

* Bully wrote, On 12/7/2006 3:03 PM:
bigguy wrote:
I am looking for 2 things

1.. I am looking for a good split routine to do. Maybe 3-4 days per
week

2.. I am looking for a routine that will only exercise 1 group of
muscles per workout..
I want to be sure to hit ALL muscle groups weekly but am having a hard
time finding a routine that works on 1 muscle group at a time but
yet covers ALL muscle groups

Any ideas what web sites address these 2 issues?

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Google my friend, Google.

Ah, yes, thank you for reminding me....weightlifting for women....I just looked
it up.

Cindy

DB routines for a teen boy? [email protected] Weights 2 April 17th 06 04:05 PM
Calf Routines: Need Help Jeff Weights 6 April 21st 05 11:55 PM
Workout Routines...... WaLDo Michael Weights 9 August 1st 04 07:52 AM
After reading this Group, I finally now incorporate squats/dead lifts/core strength exercises into my routines LovingPerson Weights 14 May 3rd 04 12:22 PM
REQ: Workout Routines For Bowflex / CrossBow Weights 10 January 19th 04 08:06 PM