dead 2.

Old May 25th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.running
Vivian Wheeler

Default dead 2.

money paid.
1 gallon and 3/4 . totaled 3 years grass cut in for sub.
X zela
money offere to paint in nmbers subs X.
take off 7 and 5 year warentys and there cost to manage.
in other words to work.
off my bill and all is my stuff.
and missing now more then the 2 gallons.

so bank,
said no explain how. all buss and people leaders I was wring on what I
said and No to money to me.

SO I said my buss and money is over DEAD

no pay check sinxe NOV 8 @2002.

thanks for the fiid stamps.

doing good banker od me how a they all drive a bigger newer car of 1 of
manyof tere.

and me asallways

X......X.....X.

and they wll sue me.

and I squated 505 pd
s marathonyfmoh115 toimes 185 to 225 pds at 210 pds.....and I can not
get a owner, a banker, a develper or the gov to give me 1 bloody
cent.........butt thanks for the food stamps....xxx

there [rise our set in stone..........FU

have a good run I gone 4 good C yah!

Old May 25th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.running
Lowtuc Zow

oh mom your so silly; sorry this was me I forgot to swich users.
what I was saying is. my leaders are way tighter then yours. because
there so f ing cheap...oh well 2 many reasons....sorry vivian.......she
a angle 2.......

home painting and every thing is now official dead. no pay check since
nov 8 202. and NO FING HELP..SUE MEF UPIG.
as jesus said turn the other check as the mental person steels all my
pills out of my saddle bag.....NOT A PRBE BUSH PIG......
and our local leadrs 2.....as they all drive there newer trucks corvets
and s.u.v. ad set in stone YOU ****ING GOD...

:) LOVE YOU @ 2 xxx LOWTUC ZOW ort michigan xxx viv was
me....sorry mom.they sure our so rich.:).........work is over.they
pour.....

have a good day:)
Lowtuc

Old May 25th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.running
Lowtuc Zow

thanks all

wewell keep the grass cut.
you have to paint.and stain.
not to worry all the workers are trashing and filling there garages.
great now hey can get a from the bankers, owners and developers and
wait till the gov well help you 2.......

lol see yah 4 good this time.

sure rec owners. 666 me.

last pay check nov 8 2002 an still here after all these years.

never ever gave me a bloody cent ever....

as jesus said close e nouf......

GOG THERE SO ****ING TIUGHT: ass holes.

state thanks for food stamp.

happy trails: (AT)
Lowtuc

Old May 25th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

On May 25, 10:00 am, (Lowtuc Zow) wrote:
wewell keep the grass cut.

Cutting it's fine, but I would like to suggest you smoke a little bit
less of it before posting.

Old May 26th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.running
Lowtuc Zow

sorry they here rattleing my chain .

can do 10-4 out:)

happy trails: (AT)
Lowtuc

rule clarification: dead stone removal Phil Kyle Walking in the UK 6 October 26th 06 05:46 PM
dead lifts Sam the Bam Weights 6 September 17th 05 06:18 AM
'This one's faking he's dead' - 'He's dead now' Paul Cassel Weights 116 November 24th 04 04:14 AM
Dead Hangs From A Pullup Bar, Take 2 Steve Freides Weights 12 December 14th 03 10:36 PM
Can a couple of shoe ins for dead last participte? Mike Tennent Triathalon 4 August 23rd 03 04:39 AM