My Weight loss Story

Old April 28th 04, 12:06 PM
Jenny

Default My Weight loss Story

My Weight loss Story

I knew I was overweight, but my husband told so much how beautiful I
was and how he loved me the way I was. When I couldn't fit into my
size 14 jeans anymore, I decided to get some new clothes that fit.
Ben (my husband) kept telling me how the clothes were just shrinking
and that I still looked great. Well, I was lying down on the bed,
pushing my stomach in my jeans to zip them up. When I stood up- oh
the pain of squeezing into too small jeans!!!

Ben found out that he was to be deployed to Kuwait. We had a water
fight the day before he left and my sisters took pictures. About a
week after he left, I got the pictures developed. That was it!!!! I
was so big! I knew it! I knew I was so out of shape and I wanted to
lose weight and KEEP it off! I was determined to lose it! I started
by exercising every day except Sunday. I had a friend who was trying
to loose weight at the same time, so we supported each other. Now, if
you want to lose any weight you have to do some sort of cardio
vascular exercise for at least 30 minutes 5- preferable 6 days a week.
I recommend 45 minutes because that last 15 minutes of workout is
nothing but fat burning. I didn't start taking my inches until I had
already lost 8 pounds. I was told that was so important, so I decided
to.

I started by trying to jog around the block, which is half a mile. I
could barely make it down the street!!!!!! I finally worked up to it
though, losing weight the whole time! When I was done jogging I rode
my indoor bike for 20 minutes and did a tummy workout.

Then I tried weight loss pills - Diethylproprion. I worked well, but
I started breaking out in horrible hives. I lost 8 pounds with
exercise in 2 weeks. Then I tried xenical together with
Diethylproprion. I lost 7 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks. If you take it
while you exercise, it burns twice the amount of fat. It's awesome!
I get my entire diet pill online through www.medrugstore.com, as they
offer discreet services and very personalized customer service
support.

I continued on that while I took Volleyball at that college and ran
before I went. I lost a total of 25 pounds. I went from 169 pounds
down to 144 lbs in 3 1/2 months and lost 30 inches!!!!!! I went from
a size 16 to a size 10!!!! The amount of inches I lost was awesome so
I totally recommend taking your inches. Maybe you didn't lose much
weight one week, but if you keep track of your inches you'll find
you've lost inches. Inches are what matters. 1 inch is 1 1/2 pounds
of fat burned!

regards
Jenny

Old May 7th 04, 02:18 PM
May

Hi Jenny,

Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your wright loss. You
were clearly motivated by your disgust at the pictures taking of
yourself. Your delight and energy at loosing weight is evident from
your article. I have learned two things from reading this. Firstly
to measure "inches" and secondly to try and do cardiovascular for an
extra 15 mins taking total time to 45 mins I am a tight size 16 and I
would dearly like to get down to a 12. I am curious to know what your
husbands reaction was or will be when he returns.

May

Old May 7th 04, 06:39 PM
Bob Garrison

"May" wrote in message
om...
Hi Jenny,

Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your wright loss.

You're thanking her for posting spam. You got suckered!

Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ Rolo&Maria Weights 30 December 29th 04 10:32 PM
My Weight loss Story Jenny Aerobic 0 April 28th 04 12:07 PM
Low carb diets Weights 194 January 9th 04 12:15 AM
Why do the BBing Mags keep lying about weights? Robert Schuh Weights 41 November 9th 03 10:43 PM
Why Drinking Water Really is the Key to Weight Loss Mark Hilton Weights 12 November 1st 03 04:26 AM