Training week ending May 16 2010

Old May 16th 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.running
Michelle

Default Training week ending May 16 2010

In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

20 miles this week.
5/10: half hour personal training session (my first)
5/11: 4 miles 49:50 (12:28 pace)
5/12: 3 miles 37:56 (12:38 pace) followed by another Personal training
session a few hours later
5/13: 4 miles 51:14 (12:49 pace)
5/13: personal training session, with killer workout on quads.
5/14: 4 miles 52:24 (13:06 pace)
5/15: 5 miles 1:08:47 (13:46 pace)

--
26.2 Because I can
Old May 17th 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.running
Tony S.[_3_]

"Michelle" wrote in message
In article
,
John Hurley wrote:

Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

20 miles this week.
5/10: half hour personal training session (my first)
5/11: 4 miles 49:50 (12:28 pace)
5/12: 3 miles 37:56 (12:38 pace) followed by another Personal
training
session a few hours later
5/13: 4 miles 51:14 (12:49 pace)
5/13: personal training session, with killer workout on quads.
5/14: 4 miles 52:24 (13:06 pace)
5/15: 5 miles 1:08:47 (13:46 pace)

--
26.2 Because I can

I noticed you're running more days per week this year. How do you find
that? Did you increase mileage also?

-Tony

Old May 17th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.running
Michelle

In article ,
"Tony S." wrote:

I noticed you're running more days per week this year. How do you find
that? Did you increase mileage also?

When I started training for the Gay Pride 5K, the Higdon training plan I
followed called for five days a week; that's when I increased from 4 to 5
days. So now that I've finished that race (which was a month ago), I
decided that I'll continue five days a week.

For the rest of the Summer, I'm going to work on building up daily mileage,
and then will start adding in speed work to get ready for the RnR LV half
marathon in December and the RnR AZ half marathon in January.

--
26.2 Because I can