muscles in swimming

Old July 6th 11, 06:45 AM
Torence Torence is offline
Banned

Well I like swimming and consider it the best exercise for whole body which strengthens all the parts of body and helpful to overcome laziness . I usually do swimming once daily in the evening .
Old July 6th 11, 07:20 AM
AEKER AEKER is offline
Junior Member

If you want to get a straight and active body then nothing is better than swimming.Its my personal experience that if you do swimming daily then you can also over come on lazy ness and become more active in your life.Man do feel energy from dawn to night.
fence for dogs

Last edited by AEKER : July 9th 11 at 05:18 AM.
Old August 1st 11, 09:10 AM
Michealleo Michealleo is offline
Junior Member

hi swimming is best exercise ever for our whole body fitness . it's an awesome workout....i was on the swim team in high school and was in the best shape of my life.....it's good on your joints too .
spokane county health
__________________
Micheal

Last edited by Michealleo : August 6th 11 at 04:30 AM.
Old December 22nd 11, 10:28 AM
Malachi Malachi is offline
Junior Member

[quote=Michealleo;627259]hi swimming is best exercise ever for our whole body fitness .

Swimming is a great muscle building sport. Now keep in mind its an entirely different type of muscle workout. Swimming will give you a great full body workout, working almost every single muscle(if you vary up your strokes) but its different in comparison to weight lifting. Lifting weights causes your muscles to bind up and gain tremendous size sacrificing flexibility at the same time(notice wrestlers who body build) swimming builds muscle and tones muscle but actually stretches your muscles out.

Last edited by Malachi : December 23rd 11 at 10:55 AM.
Old March 13th 12, 06:27 AM
cristood cristood is offline
Junior Member

Swimming is the best exercise for better health and fitness. Regular swimming can keeps you very fit and healthy. It helps to build strong muscles, joints and bones. It may burn extra calories from your body and maintain your fitness level.
__________________
R4i 3DS
Old January 9th 13, 07:23 AM
jerry99 jerry99 is offline
Junior Member

Swimming is very beneficial for all muscles of the body During swimming almost all the muscles are used. Swimming is one of the very best exercise Everyone must learn to swim.It is also very effective in burning fats.

Last edited by jerry99 : September 18th 14 at 11:32 AM.
Old April 4th 13, 03:33 PM
Adrien8100 Adrien8100 is offline
Junior Member

Swimming makes your muscular less than other aerobic, because water limitations how much you can move your muscles, but it does provide you with a possibility to work out your body system, such as your arms, back and legs.

View our wide range | Above Ground Pools

Last edited by Adrien8100 : November 9th 13 at 07:20 AM.
Old April 6th 13, 07:35 PM
Gabriel Gabriel is offline
Banned

Swimming is a high intensity cardio exercise which is very helpful for the fast weight loss and muscles building. Swimming burns the fat in all parts of the body specially arms, back, belly, and thighs. It's rate of the fat burning is too high as compare to any other exercise.

Last edited by Gabriel : April 8th 13 at 05:05 PM.