swimming trunks for women

Old March 14th 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Tim923

Default swimming trunks for women

Why don't women wear swimming truncks?

Old March 14th 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Tim923

Why don't men wear bikini bottoms?

Old March 14th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Duncan Heenan

"Tim923" wrote in message
Why don't women wear swimming truncks?

Because they're not elephants.

Old March 18th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Steve Freides[_2_]

Duncan Heenan wrote:
"Tim923" wrote in message
Why don't women wear swimming truncks?

Because they're not elephants.

Why do elephants have trunks?

So that they can go swimming.

-S-

Old March 19th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Duncan Heenan

Steve Freides" wrote in message
Duncan Heenan wrote:
"Tim923" wrote in message
Why don't women wear swimming truncks?

Because they're not elephants.

Why do elephants have trunks?

So that they can go swimming.

-S-

The truth is that nobody nose.

Old June 19th 13, 02:50 PM
Jolia Jolia is offline
Junior Member

I am agree with that women are looking nice in bikini, not in trunks. So, If you want to advertise your trunk's company ten make it for men. Anyway I have check your site and found it really helpful. Thanks.

married women cheat , women seeking women personals [email protected] Weights 0 September 5th 07 03:28 AM
swimming trunks? anoop Swimming 24 October 5th 06 11:06 PM
I was not let into the pool with my swimming trunks! [email protected] Swimming 29 April 25th 05 02:20 AM
Women's 200 Back, Our best not always swimming? David Abineri Swimming 2 July 13th 04 07:34 AM
Where can I find men's short boxer swim trunks? Micheal Artindale Swimming 4 February 9th 04 04:55 AM