Lactic Acid Build-Up

Old June 25th 03, 04:05 PM
Erin-Joi Collins McNeal

Default Lactic Acid Build-Up

Be careful about any claims of coral calcium. There was a long story about
it last week on NPR. Coral calcium marketers are in trouble with the
government.

Erin-Joi, Atlanta
not walking today, code red smog alert

If you think that something small cannot make a difference---try sleeping
with a mosquito in the room.

If I told you that I was walking 35 miles in 2 days to help women with
undetected breast cancer find out early enough to survive, would you support
me? http://erinjoi.pledgepage.com
Feel free to forward my pledgepage to anyone interested in the walk or the
cause.

"Mikey" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
I saw an interesting flash movie that talked about neutralizing lactic

acid in the muscles. Has anyone tried this? I found it at
www.coralsport.com/lactic-acid.htm

It seems to make sense.

Mikey

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030222153426E8x0RoN7

Old June 26th 03, 01:42 AM
Rob

"Mikey"
I saw an interesting flash movie that talked about neutralizing lactic acid in the muscles. Has anyone tried this? I found it at www.coralsport.com/lactic-acid.htm

It seems to make sense.

Mikey

Hey that stuff works! No kidding.

I went for the first bike ride of the season this year.
Burned my thys like you wouldn't believe.
Drank a couple quarts of coral water, and
the next day....NOTHING! No stiffness.

Last year I was limping for two days!

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030222153426E8x0RoN7